|Home||» Products||» Pharmaceutical Equipment||» Automatic Ointment Plant|
Automatic Ointment Plant
We are one of the foremost suppliers, engaged in offering quality checked Automatic Ointment Plant to our clients. This plant is manufactured with the use of top notch grade components and sophisticated techniques at well-equipped production unit. Our provided plant is extensively used in cosmetic and pharmaceutical industries for the hygienic processing of ointments like creams, lotions, balms, toothpastes etc. Along with this, the offered Automatic Ointment Plant can be availed from us at industry leading prices.
- User friendly interface
- Power efficient
- High durability
- Easy to maintain
Ointment Manufacturing Plant
Ointment Manufacturing Plants are ideal for the pharmaceutical and cosmetic industries for the production of ointment, creams, tooth paste, lotions and other emulsions and homogenizations.
To ease cleaning, efficiency of agitators, ease of maintenance
The combined action of horizontal blade and specially designed anchor ensures most efficient mixing with shearing action of homogenizer, important when working with viscous products.
Ointment plant comprises components such as manufacturing vessel and agitators with flush bottom valve, wax/water phase vessel with side mounted fast speed stirrer, flush bottom valve and conical filter, manufacturing vessel with double speed anchor and fast speed emulsifier fitted with mechanical seal, lifting pneumatically for manufacturing vessel, spray ball on top cover for cleaning main vessel, monitoring of the product temperature with digital indicator on panel, electric control panel board with all necessary controls.
Ointment Manufacturing Plant is very useful for creams, lotions, gels, shampoos, tooth pastes and such preparations.
- Ointment Manufacturing Plant: Operations
- All waxes and oils are dissolved in the wax phase vessel separately
- All aqueous phase materials are added in the water phase vessel and processed separately
- Both phase vessels are jacketed and are provided with motor driven propeller type of agitators which facilitate thorough mixing
- Once the phases are ready, they are transferred to the main Ointment manufacturing vessel by opening respective valves. This transfer takes place through filters and pipelines due to the vacuum created within the main vessel with the aid of a pump.
- The Ointment Manufacturing vessel is provided with anchor type of stirrer along with Ptfe scrapper at the ends, the agitator is driven by dual speed motor.
- A built-in high speed emulsifier ensures proper emulsification of the ointment, The MIMIC feature in the control panel controls the time of emulsification with the aid of timers.
- The finished product is transferred to storage vessels by means of the bump pump.
- Transfer from storage vessel to the filling hoppers is achieved by means of reciprocating metering pumps at the required rate.
- Special scrappers are provided for transfer of the complete product and to avoid wastage.